Atmospheric and Environmental Research
Verisk's Atmospheric and Environmental Research (AER) business is a leading source of research and services that further understanding of the global environment and enable better decision making in response to weather and climate-related risk.
AER’s areas of expertise include:
- weather and climate prediction and dynamics
- ocean modeling and data analysis
- air quality and risk assessment
- remote sensing
- sensor design and data analysis
- modeling of the atmospheres of planets, satellites, and comets
- evaluation of the effects of the atmosphere on communications systems
Clients include U.S. military and civilian government agencies, as well as interests in the commercial, financial, energy, and insurance industries. With top minds in research and industry, AER’s science applications have fundamentally influenced the way businesses, researchers, and national governments interpret the earth around us.