Our ISO ClaimSearch database uses advanced claims-matching technology to uncover fraud and improve efficiency for life insurance, disability and long term care claims.
- Detect point-of-sale misrepresentation at the point of claim.
- Identify activity inconsistent with disability for waiver of premium claims
- Find missing beneficiaries.
- Identify claims previously unknown to the Disability carrier, in which the Disability carrier is entitled to a financial offset or recovery.
- Identify claims to expedite, vs those with historic patterns of fraud, waste and abuse, which may warrant additional investigation.
- Apply matching claim algorithms to insureds, but also to guardians, powers of attorney, and caregivers, in a HIPAA compliant manner.
- Efficiently comply with regulations prior to payment through e-matching for OFAC, and child support enforcement.
With access to this broad dataset of over 1.5B claims records, and 250K claims records received each day, life, disability and LTC insurers can access insured and beneficiary matching algorithms to get a more holistic view of their claims.