New survey explores how U.K. insurers are acquiring and using external modeling data
Earnix and ISO, a Verisk business, recently conducted a survey on external data acquisition and usage with U.K. insurance professionals whose companies provide personal lines coverage.
The survey results provide answers to a number of questions, including:
- How important is external data to insurers developing predictive models?
- What emerging and external data sources are critical to keep up with competitors?
- What emerging data types do insurers expect will grow the most in the next three years?
- How much more do insurers expect to spend on external data in the near future?
- What are the greatest challenges that insurers face in adopting new data types?
- How long does it take insurers to incorporate new data types into their underwriting models?
Fill out the form to your right to download the full report.