wcNavigator® helps manage workers' compensation costsBy Robert Lewis | December 12, 2013
wcNavigator®, the latest technology innovation from ISO Crowe Paradis, offers an accurate and reliable way to spot difficult workers' compensation cases before they spiral out of control. Our modeling system is the first tool in the marketplace that offers ISO-aggregated industry information to supplement your own historical claims data.
Claims may escalate because of many factors, including:
- unnecessary treatment
- psychological issues
- social circumstances
- use of opioid medications
- secondary gain and fraud
wcNavigator® helps you achieve better claims outcomes and gives a more complete picture of industry experience. By providing broad industry benchmarking, wcNavigator® offers:
- comprehensive industry information that no claims department can get on its own
- actionable insights based on sophisticated modeling algorithms that help claims professionals get claims on the right track early in the process
- improved results based on a more comprehensive array of industry data
- benchmarking capabilities to ensure more reliable predictive-scoring outputs
- the ability to triage cases proactively
- the capacity to assign the right staff to the most challenging claims
wcNavigator®empowers your claims department to take swift and decisive action in identifying potentially volatile claims and dramatically improving results.
Get your complimentary consultation
To learn more about wcNavigator®, contact ISO Claims Partners at 866-630-2772 or send an e-mail to CPinfo@verisk.com.