Top 5 Reasons to Attend the Verisk Insurance Solutions Client SummitBy Tammora Warren | January 10, 2014
It’s 2014, and the countdown has officially begun. That’s right —there are only four months until this year’s Verisk Insurance Solutions Client Summit! Whether you’re an insurance executive or line manager, the Verisk Insurance Solutions Client Summit is the premier professional development forum for you. With 30 concurrent sessions, the conference agenda offers presentations on a broad array of critical economic, industry, and technology issues.
Here are the top 5 reasons why you can’t afford to miss this year’s conference.
- Hear about topics critical to senior-level decision makers at our general sessions.
- Learn about emerging issues in insurance from our executive panel, led by Verisk President and Chief Executive Officer Scott G. Stephenson.
- Network with your peers and share solutions to common problems.
- Receive continuing education credits from a number of professional organizations, including CPCU, IDMA, RPA, and CAS.
- Get the latest information on new and upcoming Verisk Insurance Solutions products and services.
Early registration closes on March 1, so don’t miss out on the savings and register today.