Preparations are under way for the 2012 Premium Audit Advisory Service (PAAS®) Annual Forum. We look forward to seeing you June 10 to 13 at Disney’s BoardWalk Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Florida.
You’ll join dozens of other decision makers and leaders in the premium audit function to address a range of topics of interest to the industry, our profession, and your company. The planning panel is creating an exceptional program addressing the critical topics PAAS members have requested. This year’s agenda will include many opportunities to network with colleagues, share best practices with your peers, and find solutions to common technical problems.
Our program of timely topics will include:
- Tipsters, Tricksters, and Tools: Combating Premium Fraud
- Taking the Byte out of Technology
- Internalizing Outsourced Operations — and Making It Work
- Succession Planning: Passing the Baton
- Three’s Company: Underwriters, Agents, and Auditors
Full information on the agenda is available online. Visit our website to find the agenda and how to register.
Please note: The Forum is open only to PAAS members.
I hope to see you there!