Tennessee prepares to release EIVS error filesBy Brandon L. Guidry | August 5, 2016
Tennessee is gearing up for the release of Electronic Insurance Verification System (EIVS) error files to insurers who previously submitted their book of business (BoB) with the state.
Business Information Systems, the state’s vendor, will soon notify insurers of the status of their BoB filing. If any BoB errors were found, insurers will also learn when to expect the error files.
The following error codes will be used in the error files:
- E01: Invalid Policy Type–Policy type (position 1-2) is something other than 'VS' or 'NS' on any row except for the trailer record.
- E02: NAIC–NAIC is missing
- E03: Policy Number–Policy number is missing
- E04: Effective date–effective date is missing or effective date is invalid
- E05: VIN–VIN is missing or VIN contains special characters
Tagged with: , , , , , ,