Search on the go! ISO ClaimSearch® Mobile AppBy Carlos Martins | June 8, 2015
You rely on mobile tech at work and home, so now we’re developing mobile apps that will make claims-handling tasks faster, easier, and better. The first release of our ISO ClaimSearch® app will let you access Claims Inquiry on the go.
Claims Inquiry searches the entire ISO ClaimSearch database of more than 1 billion claims. With the new app, field reps, claim handlers, and investigators can customize their searches to narrow and identify specific claims characteristics. Claims Inquiry also proactively suggests additional external data sources that can help you develop the claim further.
With mobile Claims Inquiry, field staff can collect data, run searches, and conduct investigations all while they are on-site viewing damages to property or talking to claimants or witnesses. With Claims Inquiry for mobile, you can:
- search the entire ISO ClaimSearch database
- scan a VIN bar code
- search by voice to text
- view location of loss or involved party address on Google Maps
- dial the adjuster or company that handled the previous loss/claim directly from the app
- change your password
- sort and search returns
- control which fields to display on the Claims Summary Grid screen
- store all completed mobile searches in the Recent Searches tab on the Claims Inquiry web
The app will be available soon for download on iTunes and Google Play. The release date will be announced shortly on ISO ClaimSearch. For more information, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact Customer Support at 1-800-888-4476.
Tagged with: , , ,