Are you maximizing the many capabilities of the ISO ClaimSearch® system? Increase your “ISO ClaimSearch IQ” by attending our newly designed ISO ClaimSearch User Meetings. We’ve developed the meetings with practical features to help you tackle your claims management challenges — including new and ever-changing compliance issues. These open-forum sessions are available at no charge to all ISO ClaimSearch users and include lunch. But space is limited, so sign up today.
Join this last User Meeting of 2013 on November 12 in Tampa, Florida. You’ll learn how to get the most out of the ISO ClaimSearch system, enhance your claims analysis, expedite fraud detection, and maximize workflow efficiency.
Topics will include:
- updated compliance requirements, including Rhode Island’s new mandatory Medical Assistance Intercept System (for Medicaid)
- CMS compliance and potential effects of the new SMART Act
- NMVTIS total-loss reporting
- the U.S. Department of Justice audit campaign
- new ISO ClaimSearch functionality and future enhancements
- best practices for claims reporting
And our newest addition:
- breakout sessions — targeted SIU, best practices, and claims professionals