Register Now for IFM, March 9 to 12, 2014By Thomas Mulvey | January 8, 2014
The Insurance Fraud Management (IFM) Conference, Verisk’s annual industry gathering of insurance fraud management professionals, will take place on Amelia Island, Florida, March 9 to 12, 2014.
Each year, key decision makers in insurance fraud management attend our conference. Sessions offer a comprehensive range of information to help fraud professionals develop, implement, and manage insurance fraud prevention programs.
The IFM Conference is a great opportunity to:
- network with your peers and learn how they are embracing and integrating new technologies into their operations
- discover how others in your field are staying a step ahead of insurance fraud schemes and investigating perpetrators effectively and cost-efficiently
- exchange ideas on successful special investigations unit (SIU) management strategies that you can adapt to meet your own management challenges
- benefit from the experience and knowledge of your industry colleagues and other technical experts
- explore — in the IFM Exhibit Hall — the latest products and services for fighting insurance fraud
Registration for IFM is now open.
Questions? Contact Verisk Analytics Conferences at email@example.com.