The Jackson Reforms present a number of challenges to the claimant solicitor community, including reduced fees from small claims. The challenges have resulted in a greater need for both efficiency and growth opportunities in the personal injury legal environment.
PICAS® Plus has proven to be a robust solution in the post-Jackson environment by:
- helping streamline claim handling and increasing efficiency to achieve consistent outcomes without incurring unnecessary costs in the process
- reducing turnaround time by as much as seven days, with the overall time from submission to settlement plunging approximately 14 days — all without sacrificing accuracy
- providing the framework that claimant solicitors need to reduce life cycles and overhead without compromising client service and advocacy
- facilitating response time to claimant solicitors because of its ease of implementation
- requiring very few IT resources and communicating well with case management systems
- enabling more collaboration between solicitors and insurers without compromising the claimant’s position
Using PICAS Plus, solicitors can better serve their clients by reaching fair outcomes in a time-efficient manner.