The PCS® Catastrophe Conference is April 27–29 in Minneapolis, Minnesota. The annual conference brings together professionals in the catastrophe response business to explore new strategies and tools for catastrophe management. Throughout the conference, experts discuss targeted topics in depth, while sharing their own experiences, offering practical solutions, and bringing new ideas to the table.
Whether you’re involved in claims, underwriting, actuarial, research and development, or loss control operations, or if you have an interest in insurance-linked securities, you’ll find valuable information in each session. All sessions are interactive, and we encourage you to exchange your views with the experts and share your ideas with your peers.
Throughout the two-day conference, you’ll explore pressing issues, including:
- the effects of climate change
- the latest from the Institute for Business & Home Safety on its simulated weather lab
- National Flood Insurance Program affordability
- catastrophe fraud management
- catastrophe claims management
- catastrophe response vendor management
- National Hurricane Center review of the 2013 hurricane season and factors
Keynote: Robert P. Hartwig
Robert P. Hartwig, president of the Insurance Information Institute, will be the keynote speaker. Dr. Hartwig will share his thoughts and unique experiences gained from his work on improving the understanding of key insurance issues across all industry stakeholders, including media, consumers, insurers, producers, regulators, legislators, and investors.
For more information:
E-mail email@example.com, or call Kristin Finley at 201- 469-2449.