Several major changes hit the Medicare Secondary Payer (MSP) compliance front in 2013.
The SMART Act, new Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) policies, and important court rulings were just some of the many events that significantly changed the MSP landscape this year. Understanding how those changes affect compliance obligations going forward is critical as we head into the new year.
Join the ISO Crowe Paradis panel on December 19 at 10 a.m. or 2 p.m. We'll recap the major MSP happenings in 2013 and discuss what it all means in the bigger picture of Medicare compliance.
The major topics we’ll address include:
- SMART Act — What are the changes? What’s coming in 2014?
- MMSEA Section 111 — User Guide 4.0, ICD 10 transition, and other changes
- Conditional Payments — CMS’s new regulations
- Medicare Set-Asides — WCRC update, WCMSA Reference Guide, and more
- Medicare Advantage Plans — Piecing it together, where does it all stand?
- Case Law Corner — What did the courts say? What does it mean?
- Looking Ahead: 2014 — Items to watch, getting prepared
To register for the web seminar, click here.