Join the upcoming web seminar on ISO ClaimSearch® reporting controls and gain insights on available reports, metrics, and administrative best practices. What you learn will help you get more out of ISO ClaimSearch every day by helping you access more information faster.
This training session ― open to all members ― will make you aware of the wide range of reports and tools available to ISO ClaimSearch users with administrative and management responsibilities. You’ll get a fuller understanding of the system’s user metrics, controls, and best practices.
The web seminar will take place on Thursday, August 28, at 2:00 p.m. (ET)
Here are some of the topics we’ll cover:
- account management review
- the CMS Active Warning Report list, Medicare Eligible Report, and quarterly reporting statistics
- required fields for CMS and NMVTIS
- CMS Monthly Query Report
- CMS Claims Reporting acknowledgment and error reports
- correcting CMS-rejected claims
This training session is free and available only to ISO ClaimSearch users. You may register as many users as you wish, but space tends to run out quickly. So, we encourage you to register as soon as possible.