Don’t Miss the Professional Development Opportunity of the YearBy Chris Perini | April 30, 2014
Verisk Insurance Solutions Client Summit 2014 — in Orlando, Florida, Sunday, May 18, to Tuesday, May 20 — is the professional development opportunity of the year for professionals in the property/casualty industry. This year’s agenda offers a variety of diverse and stimulating interactive sessions for industry professionals at all levels and in all disciplines.
I’m very pleased so many industry leaders will be presenting or copresenting. Join your colleagues from Travelers, The Hartford, GEICO, and other companies as we come together as an industry to share ways to solve common problems.
Networking is about making connections and building lasting and mutually beneficial relationships. And the 2014 Client Summit offers many outstanding networking opportunities, including:
- an elegant welcome reception Sunday evening
- special networking charity events on Sunday and Monday
- select dining events Monday evening
And by attending the conference, you can earn continuing education credits for the following designations:
- Certified Insurance Fraud Investigator (CIFI)
- Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU)
- Insurance Data Management Association (IDMA)
- Registered Professional Adjuster (RPA)
- Casualty Actuarial Society (CAS)
For more information about our program and convenient online registration, visit the Verisk Insurance Solutions Client Summit website.