Check out the Full 2013 PAAS Annual Forum AgendaBy Sharon Carney | April 17, 2013
Do you need a reason to attend the 2013 PAAS Annual Forum,June 9 to 12 in New Orleans? We have a dozen reasons — literally. And they don’t include spending four days in the Big Easy, which is reason enough in itself.
We’ve just published the Forum’s full agenda, with 12 sessions focused on the issues most important to the premium audit community. Highlights include:
- National Regulations Affecting Premium Audit
- Challenges of a Pay-As-You-Go Service: Who’s in Charge of Your Game Plan?
- Succession Planning: Insuring Your Legacy
- Have We Turned the Economic Corner? (featuring Dr. Steven Weisbart, senior vice president, Insurance Information Institute)
- Looming Cyber Threats: Are You Prepared?
And that’s just a taste. Also on the agenda is our “Town Hall Meeting,” an interactive session where you’ll be able to share your thoughts and concerns about the most pressing challenges — and greatest opportunities — in premium audit.
Registration is open, and we look forward to seeing you in New Orleans.