PCS is committed to serving the insurance industry with the highest levels of customer service. That’s why we want to make sure our customers are prepared for January 1, 2016, when we will modify the format of our catastrophe serial numbers from a two-digit code to a four-digit code.
We want to make sure all our customers have the full facts about the transition, so we’ve prepared a FAQ to clear up some questions on the modification. The FAQ will provide answers to:
- What is changing in the Cat code format?
- Why is it changing?
- When will the four-digit code be implemented?
- How will the catastrophes get labeled?
- Is this change valid for Canada?
- What additional changes will users experience working with the codes?
- Whom should I contact for questions?
For questions regarding the upcoming modification, please contact Ted Gregory at 201-469-3144 or firstname.lastname@example.org.