360Value Residential - Replacement Cost Estimates
360Value® calculates replacement cost estimates for the full range of residential properties, including:
- one-family to four-family homes
- high-value homes
- condominium units
- mobile and manufactured homes
360Value produces highly reliable residential replacement cost estimates based on:
- a true component-based methodology that accounts for all labor and material costs down to the screws and nails
- the industry’s most detailed and reliable building cost information
- a proven cost-modeling methodology that generates reliable estimates with minimal information
- localization of results down to the 5-digit ZIP code level
360Value also provides extensive options to help users calculate highly refined replacement cost estimates, including:
- the ability to incorporate extensive details of the property
- visible system assumptions to let users see the property information 360Value assumes when actual information is unknown
- options to select the quality grade of the entire property or specific parts of the property, such as kitchens or bathrooms
Taking advantage of its true component-based methodology, 360Value can effectively estimate replacement values for a wide range of residential structures from a single cost engine and application. 360Value can also provide you the market value of each property.
For more information about 360Value residential replacement cost estimates
- Contact a Verisk sales representative.
- Contact Verisk Customer Support.
- Call us at 1-800-888-4476.
- Or Live Chat with one of our representatives.
Representatives are available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. Eastern time.