Verisk Telematic offers a comprehensive set of analytical tools for telematics and UBI programs.
Tools to bring your program to market quickly and easily
- a state-of-the art platform that analyzes thousands of variables
- a unique user interface that provides policyholders with direct feedback on their driving performance
- two complementary, ready-to-use driver discount rules based on driving location and driving behavior
We make it simple and easy for you to implement your program. Our ready-to-use scores and corresponding driver discount rules are backed by actuarial science. And our advanced user interface gives policyholders feedback about their driving behaviors.
Follow the links to learn more:
- Driving DNA® — our state-of-the-art platform that analyzes driving risk and provides policyholders with driving feedback
- Safety Scoring® and GeoMetric® — two driver discount programs based on driving behavior and driving location
Get started today
Find out how you can bypass the competition and bring your telematics or UBI program to market quickly. Contact the Verisk Customer Support Center or e-mail us directly.
Download the whitepaper
Casualty Actuarial Society’s Management Data and Information Prize 2012: Beginner’s Roadmap to Working with Driving Behavior Data, March 2012
View our web seminars:
ISO’s GeoMetric Technology and the New Telematics Rating Rule for Personal and Commercial Auto, Monday, January 7, 2013
Designing Competitive Telematics-Based Auto Insurance Programs, Monday, August 13, 2012
Seven Million Miles Later: An ISO Telematics Follow-Up, Monday, April 9, 2012
Commercial Telematics: What Are You Missing?, Monday, March 12, 2012
The Myths of Telematics-Based Insurance Programs, Monday, May 16, 2011
Roadmap to Working with Telematics-Based Data, Monday, June 13, 2011
Telematics Privacy: Not an Oxymoron, Monday, July 18, 2011