Verisk’s Telematics Suite offers a comprehensive set of analytical tools for telematics and UBI programs.
Tools to bring your program to market quickly
- two complementary, ready-to-use scores based on driving location and driving behavior
- a filed and approved rule for awarding driver discounts
- a state-of-the art platform that analyzes thousands of variables
The suite — which integrates seamlessly into your workflow — will help you overcome the three major obstacles to implementing a telematics program.
Our scores are ready to use, and our driver discount rule is widely filed and accepted by state regulators. You can use all of our tools right now.
Follow the links to learn more:
- GeoMetric® — a risk score based on driving location, along with a corresponding driver discount rule
- Safety Scoring® — a risk score based on each individual’s driving style
- Driving DNA® — our state-of-the-art platform that uses advanced mathematical algorithms to analyze driving risk
Verisk’s Telematics Suite can help jump-start your program — no matter where you are in the development process. If you’re planning for the future, we can help you get started faster. If you’ve already implemented a program, we can improve your results.
Get started today
Find out how you can bypass the competition and bring your telematics or UBI program to market quickly. Contact the Verisk Customer Support Center or e-mail us directly.
Tell Me More
Read the articles
Designing UBI Programs That Achieve Positive ROI
Address Unknown: With Telematics, You Can Measure Risk without Invading Driver Privacy
Download the whitepaper
Casualty Actuarial Society’s Management Data and Information Prize 2012: Beginner’s Roadmap to Working with Driving Behavior Data, March 2012
View our web seminars:
ISO’s GeoMetric Technology and the New Telematics Rating Rule for Personal and Commercial Auto, Monday, January 7, 2013
Designing Competitive Telematics-Based Auto Insurance Programs, Monday, August 13, 2012
Seven Million Miles Later: An ISO Telematics Follow-Up, Monday, April 9, 2012
Commercial Telematics: What Are You Missing?, Monday, March 12, 2012
The Myths of Telematics-Based Insurance Programs, Monday, May 16, 2011
Roadmap to Working with Telematics-Based Data, Monday, June 13, 2011
Telematics Privacy: Not an Oxymoron, Monday, July 18, 2011