Verisk Data Exchange Overview
The Verisk Data ExchangeTM is the single hub for connected-vehicle and smart-home data for both insurers and connected-data providers—automakers, telematics service providers, mobile service providers, and operators of connected products and services for homes and businesses.
- For insurers, Verisk’s Internet of Things (IoT) solutions help refine underwriting and rating, achieve proactive mitigation services, and accelerate first notice of loss in both personal and commercial lines.
- For makers of devices or connected solutions, Verisk can help unlock the value of data and improve the customer experience through scalable partnerships that span the insurance industry.
Verisk offers a full suite of:
- telematics products and tools to help make usage-based insurance (UBI) a reality
- concierge claim services to expedite accurate claim reporting from any data source
- property products that create value for stakeholders across the IoT ecosystem—connected-product operators, consumers, and insurers
Video: Insurance Telematics USA interviews Neil Spector, president of Underwriting at Verisk Insurance Solutions and Greg Ross of GM about the Verisk Data Exchange.
Want to know more?