Estimating software for building and repair
Xactware, a sister company of ISO, provides computer software for professionals involved in estimating all phases of building and repair.
In 1986, Xactware opened for business with its flagship estimating system, Xactimate®. Xactimate helps contractors and insurance adjusters estimate the cost of repairs and reconstruction faster and more accurately than ever before.
Since then, Xactimate has evolved into a high-powered package complete with a patented plan-sketching program. Eighty percent of insurance-repair contractors and 15 of the top 20 property insurers use Xactimate to determine the cost of repairs.
Today Xactware offers a wide variety of software and systems for estimating and management. Follow the links for information on a few of our industry-leading products:
- Xactimate® — estimating software for the insurance repair industry
- XactContents® — estimating replacement costs for personal property
- XactAnalysis® — analytical and reporting tools for claims, underwriting, and service providers
- 360Value® — replacement-cost estimates for residential, commercial, and agricultural properties
- ILX Construction TrainingTM — training for residential and light commercial construction