Products for Excess and Reinsurance
Essential analytical and pricing tools for primary, excess, and reinsurance underwriters and actuaries
Whether you’re a pricing or reserving actuary, underwriter, or manager – you need access to customizable industry data to easily glean insights for critical business decisions.
ISO’s Excess and Reinsurance Package is a family of products that provides essential analytical and pricing tools for primary, excess , and reinsurance underwriters and actuaries. The products are equally useful for insurers pricing risks with significant deductibles, as well as excess and umbrella coverages.
ISO’s Excess and Reinsurance Package provides:
- unmatched benchmarking data from years of loss experience since 1997, including the most current
- industry data on 34 markets in several business lines – including general liability, commercial auto, professional liability, umbrella, commercial property, and businessowners
- excess development and trend factors based on 16.5 million individual claims and $582 billion premiums
- quarterly renewal pricing reports based on over 4 billion policies since 2000
- $12 trillion in property excess curves customized for 38 classes based on 3.5 million claims and $ 14 trillion amounts of insurance
- $5.6 trillion amounts of insurance, which can be useful to help validate international pricing information