Achieve consistent claim settlements, accurate liability assessments, and improved subrogation recovery
Insurers are charged with the responsibility of resolving claims as quickly and fairly as possible, while also minimizing leakage and paying only what is actually owed. Applying both accurate liability and value determinations is critical to achieve the correct balance.
Liability claims: Transition from reactive to proactive claim handling
With the right information, you can streamline your operation, identify more liability opportunities, widen profit margins, and fuel future positive financial results. With access to interactive dashboards and drill-down capability, you can now analyze and act on data as never before. Liability Navigator™ seamlessly integrates into the liability adjuster workflow
Liability Navigator allows you to choose the solution you need most or bundle them together for optimal results.
- Produces consistent general damages assessments even when claimants have preexisting conditions, multiple injuries, or complications
- Helps claims professionals resolve claims—from simple soft-tissue injuries to complex injuries involving multiple body parts and prolonged treatment plans
- Includes predictive medical and settlement models
New: Case in Point—now available as an add-on to the injury evaluation tool
- Provides insight into settlement strategy using historical information
- Gives claims professionals confidence in their decisions through predictive analytics
- Improves accident liability assessments
- Includes a predictive calculator to determine liability percentages
- Provides a scene-diagram tool for documenting elements of the accident
- Includes links to state statutes
For more information about Liability Navigator
- Contact customer support or a sales representative.
- Call us at 1-866-630-2772.
Representatives are available Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. through 8:30 p.m. Eastern time.