PCS Canada Online Services
Information on Catastrophes and Insurance Losses
The PCS Canada® Service offers a wealth of information about catastrophes and related issues.
Your PCS Canada Service subscription gives you access to these valuable services:
- Severe Weather Summaries — descriptions of severe weather plus current weather
- Catastrophe Bulletins — with information selectable by date, province, perils, or catastrophe serial number
- Storm and Event Tracking Reports — the latest information on tropical storms and events on land
- Catastrophe News — monthly and quarterly summaries of catastrophe losses, as well as periodic news bulletins on recent catastrophes and other issues affecting the insurance industry's response to catastrophes
For more information about Property Claim Services
- Contact a Verisk sales representative.
- Have Customer Support Contact Me.
- Call us at 1-800-888-4476.
- Or Live Chat with one of our representatives.
Representatives are available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. Eastern time.