Access important data through a graphical dashboard
C-CAT, a web-based tool with a graphical interface, helps you analyze catastrophe information, including historical information and dynamic reports on all events designated as catastrophes in Canada by Property Claim Services® (PCS®). It lets you:
- access historical PCS data for Canada
- create custom reports
- access loss estimates without searching through multiple bulletins on ISOnet®
- view how losses develop over time through resurvey periods
A dynamic tool that provides easy access to what you need with the click of a button
C-CAT allows you to easily filter through information, including:
- date of catastrophe
- province where catastrophe occurred
- catastrophe type
- catastrophe number
- loss type
- line of business
For more information about Property Claim Services
- Contact a Verisk sales representative.
- Have Customer Support Contact Me.
- Call us at 1-800-888-4476.
- Or Live Chat with one of our representatives.
Representatives are available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. Eastern time.