Verisk Commercial Lines Consulting services give you an edge
Verisk Commercial Lines Consulting provides timely, relevant, action-oriented input to assist you in underwriting, product management and development, automation, analytics, and strategic planning. Our consultants can give you the edge you need to attain return-on-investment (ROI) goals, meet operational and underwriting objectives, and overcome market challenges. Whether your needs involve properties, straight-though processing, BOP, commercial auto, general liability, or workers’ compensation, our experts have the experience and knowledge you need.
Each Verisk consultant is an expert with significant executive experience and widespread insurance industry knowledge gained from working with the nation’s leading carriers. They have the support of the Verisk Analytics family of companies, which has more than 45 years of experience serving the insurance industry. We understand the industry’s intricacies and challenges, and we’re known for innovative analysis, insight, and comprehensive services you can’t find anywhere else.
Our resources include:
- our proprietary ProMetrix® commercial property database of 3.7 million commercial properties and 26 million businesses
- detailed analytics, surveys, and portfolio assessments
- expertise in straight-through processing, BOP, commercial auto, general liability, and workers’ compensation
- claims, risk engineering, climate, catastrophe risk, and product management capabilities
- ultrahigh-resolution imagery
- business development capabilities
Covering all business models
Our consultants learn your company’s methods and processes. Whatever your business model, we can tailor our services to your specific needs and help you:
- handle entering or growing in the market, across all lines of business
- manage straight-through processing and automation efforts
- improve quote-to-submit, hit, declination, and retention ratios
- develop small business market strategies
- develop operating model recommendations
- create a best practices plan for managing general agent arrangements
- provide guidance for underwriting authority and compliance
Becoming your trusted advisor
Based on our standards of quality and trust, Verisk Commercial Lines Consulting will work hard to become your most trusted advisor. We’ll earn that status through our actions, starting with the first consultation through final assessments, analyses, and recommended actions.
For more information about Verisk Commercial Lines Consulting:
Representatives are available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. Eastern time.