Auto Symbols and VIN Decode Online
Auto Symbol Reports and Detailed Vehicle Information
Determining the proper premiums for personal auto policies can be a tricky business, especially for collision and comprehensive coverages. Applicants may not be aware of important details about the vehicles they own, and they don't always report vehicle features accurately. To estimate underwriting risk correctly and calculate suitable premiums, you need complete information about the vehicles that your policyholders drive.
How can you get the data you need?
With Verisk's Auto Symbols and VIN Decode Online, you'll access auto symbol reports that provide valuable information about your policyholders' vehicles. You'll get:
- a comprehensive description of the vehicle, including make, model, engine size, and body style
- information on restraint types and the availability and presence of antilock brakes, four-wheel drive, and daytime running lamps
- the ISO Vehicle Series Rating (VSR) Symbol (or other applicable symbol information)
With auto symbol reports, you'll have the information you need to make effective underwriting decisions for automobile coverage.
For more information about Auto Symbols and VIN Decode Online
- Contact a Verisk sales representative
- Contact Verisk Customer Support
- Call us at 1-800-888-4476.
- Or Live Chat with one of our representatives.
Representatives are available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. Eastern time.