Verisk Commercial Property Consulting gives you an edge
Verisk Commercial Property Consulting gives you timely, relevant, action-oriented input to assist you in underwriting, product management and development, automation, analytics, and strategic planning. Our consultants can give you the edge you need to attain return-on-investment (ROI) goals, meet operational and underwriting objectives, and overcome market challenges.
Each Verisk consultant is an expert with significant property/casualty technical knowledge and executive experience gained from working with the nation’s leading insurers. They have the support of the Verisk Analytics Family of Companies, which has more than 40 years of experience serving the insurance industry. We understand the industry’s intricacies and challenges, and we’re known for innovative analysis, insight, and comprehensive services you can’t find anywhere else. Our resources include:
- our proprietary ProMetrix® commercial property database of 3.5 million commercial properties and 6 million businesses, along with detailed analytics, property surveys, and portfolio assessments
- claims, risk engineering, climate, catastrophe risk, and product management capabilities
- ultrahigh-resolution imagery
- business development capabilities
Covering all business models
Our consultants learn your company’s methods and processes. Whatever your business model, we can tailor our services to your specific needs and help you:
- improve quote-to-submit, hit, declination, and retention ratios
- develop operating model recommendations
- create a best practices plan for managing general agent arrangements
- provide guidance for underwriting authority and compliance
Becoming your trusted advisor
Based on our standards of quality and trust, Verisk Commercial Property Consulting will work hard to become your most trusted advisor. We’ll earn that status through our actions, starting with the first consultation through final assessments, analyses, and recommended actions.
For more information about consulting
Representatives are available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. Eastern time.