About Verisk Insurance Solutions
Verisk Insurance Solutions is a leading source of information about property/casualty insurance risk. To serve our clients, we draw upon our vast experience in data management and our expertise in predictive modeling. We analyze data and present information in formats our customers can use. And we develop practical tools that integrate into our customers’ workflow.
In the United States and around the world, our products help customers protect people, property, and financial assets.
Verisk Insurance Solutions operates through units that offer risk-assessment services and decision analytics to professionals in many disciplines throughout the property/casualty insurance industry.
Latest Press Release
- U.K. Insurers’ Use of Third-Party Data for Analytics to Grow Significantly, According to New Survey by Verisk Insurance Solutions and Earnix
- AIR Worldwide Releases Updated Hurricane Model for the United States
- AIR Continues to Deliver on Software Road Map: Releases New Version of Catastrophe Modeling Platform Touchstone
- Verisk Insurance Solutions Announces Strategic Alliance with IMS
- Verisk 2015 Wildfire Risk Analysis: More Than 2 Million California Homes at Risk as Drought Continues
- Verisk Insurance Solutions and Vehcon Form Strategic Alliance to Help Auto Insurers Validate Annual Miles Driven
- Markel Personal Lines Incorporates Verisk’s 360Value, A-PLUS, and LOCATION PPC into Its Underwriting and Rating Workflow