ABOUT VERISK INSURANCE SOLUTIONS
Verisk Insurance Solutions is a leading source of information about property/casualty insurance risk. To serve our clients, we draw upon our vast experience in data management and our expertise in predictive modeling. We analyze data and present information in formats our customers can use. And we develop practical tools that integrate into our customers’ workflow.
In the United States and around the world, our products help customers protect people, property, and financial assets.
Verisk Insurance Solutions operates through units that offer risk-assessment services and decision analytics to professionals in many disciplines throughout the property/casualty insurance industry.
LATEST PRESS RELEASES
- Verisk Expands Availability of Verified Data Solution for Commercial Properties to MGAs, MGUs, and Program Administrators
- AIR Releases Industry’s First Open Source Cyber Scenario
- American Family Insurance Brings Catastrophe Modeling In-House: Uses AIR’s Touchstone Software Platform
- Verisk Insurance Solutions Expands 360Value Property Prefill to Help Streamline Residential Replacement Cost Estimation
- Property/Casualty Insurers’ Profitability Grows 1.2 Percentage Points in Nine-Months 2015
- Verisk Releases Industry’s First Cyber Exposure Data Standard
- Verisk Appoints Bill Churney President of Its Catastrophe Modeling Firm AIR Worldwide