About Verisk Insurance Solutions
Verisk Insurance Solutions is a leading source of information about property/casualty insurance risk. To serve our clients, we draw upon our vast experience in data management and our expertise in predictive modeling. We analyze data and present information in formats our customers can use. And we develop practical tools that integrate into our customers’ workflow.
In the United States and around the world, our products help customers protect people, property, and financial assets.
Verisk Insurance Solutions operates through units that offer risk-assessment services and decision analytics to professionals in many disciplines throughout the property/casualty insurance industry.
Latest Press Release
- Property/Casualty Insurers’ Profitability Grows 1.2 Percentage Points in Nine-Months 2015
- Verisk Releases Industry’s First Cyber Exposure Data Standard
- Verisk Appoints Bill Churney President of Its Catastrophe Modeling Firm AIR Worldwide
- Verisk Insurance Solutions Announces General Liability Underwriting Report
- AIR Worldwide’s Earthquake Model for Peru Approved by Peruvian Insurance Regulator Superintendencia de Banca y Seguros
- Global Adoption of AIR’s Touchstone Platform Continues across the Industry as Companies Choose a Proven Solution
- Deacon Achieves Impressive Results by Deploying Solutions from Xactware