Commercial Property Surveys
The complete, accurate, current, and timely completion of commercial property assessments is essential to the commercial real estate market, especially to avoid any impediments to loan closings. Verisk Commercial Real Estate provides Property Condition Assessments (PCAs), Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Physical Needs Assessments (PNAs), and annual assessments to commercial lenders, investors, and risk professionals nationwide. We also offer detailed environmental and seismic surveys on target properties.
Since 1971, Verisk’s team of highly trained and geographically dispersed field analysts has performed walk-through surveys on thousands of commercial properties in the United States each year. We have assessed and graded buildings for hundreds of conditions and physical characteristics through our national infrastructure for collecting and delivering information.
The Verisk difference — fast, accurate, reliable, timely, and consistent
Verisk’s track record proves we’re fast, reliable, and consistent. There are many PCA providers to choose from, but how many can match Verisk’s qualifications?
- National team of 550 employee field analysts who perform walk-through assessments in all 50 states
- Central processing and customer support, available Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. in every time zone nationally
- Thousands of commercial properties surveyed each year since 1971
- Extensive experience performing commercial property assessments across all property types
- Member of ASTM International’s PCA Standards Committee and nine policy and technical committees of the National Fire Protection Association
- Unique experience field assessing and evaluating local building codes and enforcement as well as fire protection capabilities in nearly 50,000 jurisdictions
- Respected provider of commercial property surveys, data, and risk assessments to the nation’s largest companies and government agencies